Monday, July 28, 2014
A Graduate!
After Graduating, I got a job with Marty Hyman
Photography, photographing children at schools. I had really enjoyed
photographing kids and photography jobs right out of college were hard to come
by. It was also a Monday – Friday job that allowed me time on nights and
weekends to do my own thing (photography wise). I got into a few art shows at
the Riverdale Y called “Trees, Roots and Branches” and “Illumination” and
continued to photograph kids and families on the side. As time passed, I
discovered I truly loved photographing families and watching them and their
kids grow. My business became most of my life, but that didn’t mean I ever
stopped carrying a camera with me all the time. I photographed several concerts
just for fun, did a big photo shoot with a friend that was a lot of fun, took
photos of graffiti (finding the beauty and talent in it) and just enjoyed
capturing my life with my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment